Covid Safe ticket
When visiting Marie Siska you need to show your Covid Safe ticket at the entrance from the age of 16. If you do not have one, you can only sit outside (not in the pergola as this is a closed terrace). Thank you for your cooperation.
- From Easter holidays to 26 September (all days) and during winter weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and Belgian school holidays.
- Our doors open at 12:00 for the restaurant.
(drinks and waffles are not yet possible, see opening hours tea-room!)
5 & 6 February 2022
Restaurant opening hours
12:00 - 15:00
18:00 - 20:30 (out of season)
18:00 - 22:00 (in season)
> Booking: by telephone, as of 2 days in advance.
+ 32 (0)50 60 17 64
We work in two shifts:
- arrival between 12h00 -12h30/ arrival 18h00-18h30
- arrival between 13h30-14h00/ arrival 20h00-20h30
Tea-room opening hours
weekdays: from 14:00 - 17:30
weekends and holidays: from 14:30 - 17:30.
- On busy days the hours of the tea-room can be changed!
- From 12 noon, it is restaurant only, so tea-room is not yet possible!
> No reservations possible.